[Orca-users] orcallator redhat install help

Steven Cortéz steven at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 10:25:53 PST 2004

Hello,
    I'm trying to install orca-0.27 on my redhat linux boxes and I'm having problems starting the program up.  I've tried to hack it so that it wouldn't look for the SE toolkit and nothing happens.  I've tried using procallator but that half works (not all things are being graphed).  What am I missing here...orca installs just fine...but looks like it needs the SE tool kit...and procallator doesn't work 100%.  Please any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Steven Cortéz
Senor Unix System Administrator