[Orca-users] orcallator redhat install help

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Nov 1 11:41:37 PST 2004

Steven Cortéz wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm trying to install orca-0.27 on my redhat linux boxes and I'm
> having problems starting the program up.  I've tried to hack it so that
> it wouldn't look for the SE toolkit and nothing happens.  I've tried
> using procallator but that half works (not all things are being
> graphed).  What am I missing here...orca installs just fine...but looks
> like it needs the SE tool kit...and procallator doesn't work 100%.
> Please any help will be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
>
> Steven Cortéz
> Senor Unix System Administrator

Hi Steven,

You should really try the latest Orca snapshot.  I regularly install it
on RedHat and it works fine there.

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/snapshots/

If this doesn't work, then please let me know and we'll work on getting
the bugs fixed.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/