[Orca-users] Trouble displaying disk runp and disk service

Chris Sim Chris.Sim at attentiv.com
Mon Nov 15 04:28:21 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm having an issue where my web browser will not display the html or png files for disk run percent and disk service times.  The files are generated and in the right place, but it looks like the browsers I've tried (Firebird, Netscape, IE6) can't display them because of the names.

Any ideas on how to change these names without going through all the files and linking them to readable names (which I've done for some of my systems)?

I'm using a snapshot of Orca from Oct 2004.

Thanks!

	Chris

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy it, nor inform any person other than AttentiV Systems or the addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the AttentiV Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.