[Orca-users] Help Graph

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Sep 29 09:48:27 PDT 2004

Solaris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody know how I can make to add a zoom on the graphs?
> I wish to be able to visualize the graphs over a given period.
> I want make zoom about one hour on cpu graphs ...
>
> Thanks,

No, not super easily.  If you want, you could patch Orca to generate a
plot that spans only an hour.  Let me know if you're interested in doing
this work.  It would be terribly hard.

And by zooming, I don't mean a nice click and zoom feature.  This method
would only generate an additional set of images that span an hour of time.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/