[Orca-users] Help Graph

Jon Tankersley jon.tankersley at eds.com
Wed Sep 29 10:01:41 PDT 2004

Well, actually there is a way using the CGI stuff that comes with
rrdtool, but you'd have to figure out how to make that work and tie it
directly to the RRD file itself...  We've thought about it a bit,
because of our daily plotting, the cgi starts at 'now' instead of the
last time element in the rrd.