[Orca-users] RE: How do I process a 24H daily report with Orca ?

mwillemse at freesurf.ch mwillemse at freesurf.ch
Mon Jun 20 12:18:22 PDT 2005

I think I found what my problem is. I was using the same filename for
every day (the name of the system); I saw that all the example .cfg
files look for a filname-date combination i.e. file./d{4}-/d{2}-/d{2}. I
will try to modify my ftp job to have a filename containing the current
date and see if this solves the problem.
A final note: the machine where orca is running is an IBM-9672 and not
an IBM-9762...
Regards,
Marco Willemse
----
sunrise ADSL: gratis und so sicher wie noch nie
http://www.sunrise.ch/home/proint/proint_ads-2.htm
----
sunrise ADSL: Gratuit et plus sûr que jamais!
http://www.sunrise.ch/fr/home/proint/proint_ads-2.htm
----
sunrise ADSL: Gratis e sicuro come non mai!
http://www.sunrise.ch/it/home/proint/proint_ads-2.htm
----