[Orca-users] migrating to new server

RJNiesz at dstoutput.com RJNiesz at dstoutput.com
Fri Mar 4 14:32:03 PST 2005

I am migrating our orca install to a new server. I want to migrate the
servers just a few at a time as in our new configuration there are goign
to be a lot of changes on the client (orcallator) machines in how they
transfer data to the server (orca) machine.

During the migration I need to be able to bring all the historical data
over to the new machine on a server by server basis.

Is there a tried and trued way to do this?

Thanks for the help,
Russ

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.