[Orca-users] Regarding latest orca release

Erich Oberle eoberl2 at hallmark.com
Mon Mar 14 10:49:07 PST 2005

Greetings, I haven't updated orca in a while but just installed the newest
tar.gz release from February 05 which was supposed to fix multiple graphs
and other items.

Couple questions, can I simply push my orcallator.se file out to all the
clients to ensure the same data collection on all machines?  Or do I have
to push out any of the new/changed se files?  These files were included
with the new orca release:

live_rules.se            orca_p_vmstat_class.se   tapeinfo.se
orca_p_netstat_class.se  orca_process_class.se    workinfo_class.se

Or will it work just fine with a new orcallator.se in place?  By clients I
mean only one server creates/publishes graphs, all other machines just
collect data and send it over to the graph machine.  This is on Solaris
(2.6-9).  Thanks!
---Erich