[Orca-users] Data older than one year

David Devault DDevault at Elance.com
Mon Mar 14 21:21:50 PST 2005

What to do with my old data?

I've noticed that orca has hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly graphs.... but what about my orca clients that could go back further than one year?

Does anyone know of any enhancement for orca to allow for the creation of an additional graph that contains the data for multiple years?

Since I'm on the subject of time frames, has there ever been any work done to configure orca to dynamically create graphs through a cgi script that allows a user to input a date range or specific day?

Thank you,
David DeVault