[Orca-users] getting workload graphs

Wayland, Cheryl Renee.Wayland at ps.net
Tue Sep 6 12:13:23 PDT 2005

I am confused about how to generate the workload graphs.
Does anyone have the steps documented to generate workload graphs?  This
would be useful.

Do I define WORKLOAD_INFO and WORKLOAD_FIRSTMATCH in orcallator.cfg?
Do I need to put anything else in the orcallator.cfg file or any other
file?
Do I run a separate orcallator.se process from the one that is already
running and is doing a  -DWATCH_OS (as below)?
# ps -ef|grep orcallator
    root  8976     1  0 13:54:27 pts/3    0:02
/opt/RICHPse/bin/se.sparcv9 -DWATCH_OS /usr/local/lib/orcallator.se

Thanks