[Orca-users] getting workload graphs

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:56:02 PDT 2005

Am I correct in understanding that the workload stuff only works on
Solaris? Is there any point in trying to port this to also work under
Linux? The last slide in the pdf Adrian Cockcroft posted indicates
that top isn't as fine-grained as "prstat -m", but AFAIK it's the only
thing current available on Linux.