[Orca-users] Can I lower the frequency that Orca sends its files?

Tonij T. tonij67 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:52:19 PDT 2006

>rsync yes, anomaly no. But on some machines I rsync (over ssh) from, rsync
>is not in the PATH -- I solved this in using the
>'environment="NAME=value"'-
>option in .ssh/authorizied_keys, maybe that's an solution for you as well?
>
>Furthermore, I suggest to limit rsync to check only the latest N days'
>worth
>of files, this reduced turn around times a lot over here (storing
>orcallator
>data on some machines since 2001 ...).

Thanks,  I am curious about this environment="NAME=value option, I have
never used any options in .ssh/authorized_keys other than the systems that
need to talk to each other.  In this case, where rsync is not finding the
popt library, what would my authoirzed_keys look like? Right now it looks
like this:

cat .ssh/authorized_keys

ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAPicJX8FQ08D.... (etc)

Would I put another entry after the key to the effect of:

environment="LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib"

?