[Orca-users] TSM cartridge tape or HBA metricsinSEToolkit/Orcallator

Tankersley, Jon jon.tankersley at eds.com
Tue Mar 14 12:14:32 PST 2006

If they are in the procollator/orcallator file, all you have to do is
define a plot statment.
Copy a disk plot and make a few changes.  Below is an example from Disk
Run Percent.

plot {
title                   %g Disk Run Percent
source                  orcallator
data
disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:c\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+))
line_type               line2
legend                  $1
y_legend                Run Percent
data_min                0
data_max                100
plot_min                0
plot_max                100
rigid_min_max           1
}

plot {
title                   %g Tape Run Percent
source                  orcallator
data                    tape_runp_(.*)
line_type               line2
legend                  $1