[Orca-users] ORCA ported to windows ?

mian at vip.cybercity.dk mian at vip.cybercity.dk
Thu May 4 01:38:01 PDT 2006

Hello Blair

The issue with running ORCA (the server part) on windows has been brought up
again. I was looking at the INSTALL file and it seems that it was made for a
UNIX environment.

I have had it to work in cygwin, but that is unfortunately a no go.

Is there a known way around the configure stuff ?

I am using active perl v5.8.7 on windows2003.

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)