[Orca-users] Orcallator - Segmentation Fault

Cockcroft, Adrian acockcroft at ebay.com
Thu Sep 7 08:12:42 PDT 2006

Years ago I fixed the code that looks at disks to resize the array dynamically, I guess that this code got overwritten at some point, but its a simple fix, just doesn't look much like C code...

You can use the "renew" keyword to make a new array that is bigger and contains the same items, so figure out where its indexing into the disk array, check the index and renew the array to be size+10 or something.
There's example code in the generic SE disk class, which for some reason orcallator doesn't seem to use?

I'm not currently working on a Solaris box, so it will take me a while to get a setup I could test this fix on, probably a few weeks when I get back from a business trip.

Adrian