[Orca-users] graphic issues with procallator

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Sep 21 09:32:46 PDT 2006

Edson wrote:
> Thanks David.
>
> I check the files, but dont see anything suspect.
> Will check again.

Something else it can be is an old version of Orca. ;)  What version are
you using?  Is it 0.27, or one of the more recent builds?

I recall there being an issue with odd characters in data fields and
filenames causing some images not to appear.  But that issue went away
-- I think because of some post-0.27 fixes.

If you're not at the "latest development snapshot", you should consider
upgrading to it.  Download it from http://www.orcaware.com/orca/

Cheers,
--Dragon nemo omnibus horis sapit