[Orca-users] NRPE problem

theo at amimo.net theo at amimo.net
Tue Apr 24 11:25:27 PDT 2007

I hope someone can help me with this. I have configured nrpe on my remote hosts to send back results to my nagios server. On some of the commands, I get an error displayed on my page saying NRPE: Command 'check_app' not defined, for example. It is very confusing because, in the same cfg file I have other file-systems being monitored, with the same command syntax, and they run without a problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?