[Orca-users] orcant.tar.gz?

Ted Simroe actaeus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 20:14:53 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I am using orcallator, procolator and orcaplot for
performance testing and host the results with apache.

We are now developing lower end wintel servers which
need testing as well and am finding, although nice,
perfmon alone falls short compare to what can be done
with orca.

Googling oracallator NT brings up some old posts from
here dated 2003-2004 on how to use orant with a
special html file that can be imported into perfmon to
generate logs that can be used with orca. Does anyone
still have orcant.tar.gz or info on where it can be
located?

Thanks,
Ted