[Orca-users] orcant.tar.gz?

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Mon Mar 19 10:41:00 PDT 2007

There should be a "data_gatherers/winallator" included in the orca
snapshot.  If you put that on your Orca processor server, and make
corresponding changes to your .cfg file (or create a new .cfg file, and
have two instances of Orca running), you should be able to process
perfmon files.  This is the setup I use in my environment.  Perfmon is
pretty extensible in terms of what it will capture for you -- I'd be
surprised if there's another public-domain collector out there that can
get more.

I could be confused as to what you're really needing, though.  If you
want Orca to run on a Windows box instead of a Unix box, that's another
story.  If you need a collector other than perfmon, that's also another
story.  But perhaps the previous paragraph will be of help, regardless.

Cheers,
--Dragon