[Orca-users] 19732 Segmentation Fault

Michael O'Dea modea at upocnetworks.com
Tue Nov 27 08:26:57 PST 2007

I realize I am a bit late with my response :)

I've tried to attach the output while running se.i386 -d and calling the
orcallator.se file - but the mailing list wouldn't accept it.

You can look at the output from here: http://spook.net/test.txt -- it's
about 1.9mb

System is a Sun X4200 M2 running solaris 10 x86/64 11/06 build

Some .se files run, some complain " Warning: Cannot init kvm: Illegal
seek" and produce no output:

11:26:01 (6) root at host: [/opt/RICHPse 6] bin/se.i386
examples/virtual_adrian.se
Warning: Cannot init kvm: Illegal seek
Adrian is monitoring your system starting at: Tue Nov 27 11:26:05 2007

Warning: Kvm not initialized: Variables will have invalid values
Process watcher pid set to 3, process name fsflush, max CPU usage  5.0%
NFS client threshold set at All: srtt=20 (50ms) max NFS round trip
Minimum client NFS ops/sec considered active 2.00/s
Using predefined rules for disk, net, rpcc, swap, ram, kmem,
cpu, mutex, dnlc, inode, and tcp

Checking the system every 30 seconds...