[Orca-users] 19732 Segmentation Fault

Alex Kiernan alex.kiernan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:43:33 PST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 4:26 PM, Michael O'Dea <modea at upocnetworks.com> wrote:
> I realize I am a bit late with my response :)
>
> I've tried to attach the output while running se.i386 -d and calling the
> orcallator.se file - but the mailing list wouldn't accept it.
>
> You can look at the output from here: http://spook.net/test.txt -- it's
> about 1.9mb

That looks remarkably like the same crash Jon is having (we've been
discussing it off list) - if you can make core dumps work I can point
you at a 3.5.0r46 binary which will remove the x64 confusion from the
equation and hopefully get us to whatever it is which is segfaulting
(assuming you're in a position to run w/ a test binary).

--
Alex Kiernan