[Orca-users] Procallator.pl Reports 503 Errors

Christopher Barros cbarros at hbs.edu
Tue Oct 16 08:54:46 PDT 2007

Hi-

We're currently running orca on a Solaris server and we have two Linux
servers using Procollator.pl to update to orca. However, both servers
stopped updating on Feb 26th (strange...). I've tried to restart procollator
but I receive the following error messages:

Oct 15 16:40:00 natick procallator.pl: Argument "" isn't numeric in
multiplication (*) at /usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 503.

Oct 15 16:40:00 natick procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
multiplication (*) at /usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 503.

Does anyone know how to resolve the 503 error messages. Thanks for your help
in advance.