[Orca-users] Winallator Data Files Break my Linux Plots afterpatches applied

Marshall, Charles Charles.Marshall at infores.com
Tue Oct 16 11:45:19 PDT 2007

It should also be added that the windows plots don't work either,
basically I apply the winallator patch to SourceFile.pm and nothing gets
plotted.

When I look at the logs for groups that have windows servers
(exclusively windows for now, but later it could be windows and linux
servers together in the same config) I see:

<BEGIN WINALLATOR ERROR>

Argument "(PDH-TSV" isn't numeric in subtraction (-) at
/usr/local/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm line 1027, <FD> line
1.
Argument "0)" isn't numeric in subtraction (-) at
/usr/local/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm line 1028, <FD> line 1.
Current running time is 0:01 minutes.
Month '-1' out of range 0..11 at /usr/local/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm
line 1030

<END WINALLATOR ERROR>

Then in on procallator files I get:

<BEGIN PROCALLATOR ERROR>
Month '1192510799' out of range 0..11 at
/usr/local/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm line 1030
<END PROCALLATOR ERROR>

Any help would still be greatly appreciated, including someone just
giving an example of a combined configuration that DOES work for what I
am looking for.

Thanks,
Charles Marshall