[Orca-users] Problem with Orca

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Sep 6 08:39:08 PDT 2007

Try running orca with -verbose.  It may be a permissions problem, or it
may be dying on a particular data file that needs to be removed.

What version of orca are you running?  And what version of orcallator.se
are you using?

You should be using:
* RICHPse 3.4
* Latest Orca Snapshot (r529 or better) -- orca 0.27 is the latest
'stable', but the new builds are much better, imo
* orcallator.se file from the r529+ distribution

Hope this helps,
--Dragon

Fernando Boveda wrote:
> Hi Orca admins,
>
> We are running Orca, since 1 year from now. The problem we have is
> that Orca stop working on August 10.
>
> The directory /opt/csw/apache/htdocs/orcallator has the data from Aug
> 9 and does not refresh that directory.
>
> Do you have any ideas !!
>
> Best regards
> F/