[Orca-users] WorkLoad Graphs

Rajesh Menon rajmen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:22:01 PDT 2007

Hey All,

Dmitry has helped me a lot and I really appreciate all his suggestions. I know I am close, but I am still running into some issues.

All that I need is to gather stats on the number of TFTP daemons my TFTP servers spawns.

As per Dmitry's recommendation, I installed orca-snapshot-r529.tar.bz2 and renamed the SE folder from 3.4 to 3.41. But I am getting a lot of Perl errors when I try to start Orcallator. Instead of the snapshot version if I install an older version, it works. But that doesn't have the workload info which could help me keep track of TFTP daemons.

Can I just get this done with only the snapshot installation or should I install it on top of one of the stable releases?

Also, if someone has a documentation on the steps of installing Oracllator and required perl modules, It will be a great help if you can email me that.

Once (and if) I am able to start orcallator, what changes do I need to make on the orcallator.se file to gather and graph TFTP daemon?

I will really appreciate  any help / pointers to get this installed.

Thanks,

Raj