[Orca-users] generating stats on old files

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Sep 6 08:34:39 PDT 2007

It should just do it.  Double check your orcallator.se file -- make sure
the find_files string isn't constraining the selection pool somehow
(e.g., specifying certain months or years).  It might also be that the
old data files have a slightly different pattern to their name -- check
one of the old names against the find_files expression, and see if they
match up.

Also, you can try nuking your RRD files.  Orca will recreate them from
scratch, as long as you have the raw data files.

The 'orca' command has a -verbose option .. that might give you more
useful information.

--Dragon