[Orca-users] orcallator on AIX

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue Jan 8 15:05:07 PST 2008

Blair has it exact.  You can incorporate the orcallatorAIX.cfg stuff
into your pre-existing orcallator.cfg file if you like.  I have my
Windows, AIX, and Solaris group {} settings all in the same .cfg file.

I may have a newer orca-aix-stat.pl file, if you find the one in the
distro isn't working to your satisfaction.  I'm always making tweaks to
it on my machines (the daily fork() to create new data files is still a
bit glitchy).

--Dragon

--
--Dragon