[Orca-users] Multiple raw orcallator files

Goran_Cvetanoski at medibank.com.au Goran_Cvetanoski at medibank.com.au
Wed Jan 9 19:21:57 PST 2008

I have 2 orca servers that are both running the same versions.
RICHPse 3.4.1 and orcallator.se 1.37

Both are SunFire V210 servers
5.10 Generic_125100-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210

On one server the data collection is working fine and each day I get one
bz2 raw file.
ie:
orcallator-2008-01-09-000.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-10-000.bz2

But on the other server I get one file generated every 5 minutes.
ie:
orcallator-2008-01-09-280.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-09-281.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-09-282.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-09-283.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-09-284.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-09-285.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-10-000.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-10-001.bz2
orcallator-2008-01-10-002.bz2

I have tried using orcallator.se 1.40, but that introduces more errors and
orca doesn't even start.

How do I get this second server to produce only one file per day ?

Thanks for your help
The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege.
It is not the expressed view of Medibank Private Limited or any of its subsidiaries unless it is authorised by a person with actual authority.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Medibank Private cannot accept liability for any virus damage caused by this message.
Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259.