[Orca-users] Multiple raw orcallator files

Normandin, Mike mike.normandin at credit-suisse.com
Thu Jan 10 06:52:37 PST 2008

orcallator.se  is detecting a state change that's causing a change in
the metrics which are collected from one iteration to the next. New
files are created to keep the header in sync with the data.. This can
happen when devices come online or go offline or file systems get
mounted.  For starters you can unzip  and compare the header line of 2
of the files to see what  the difference is.