[Orca-users] This is driving me nuts

Ross, Brian Brian.Ross at dec.wa.gov.au
Tue Jul 1 22:17:58 PDT 2008

Thanks.  That seems to have done the trick.

However I am faced with a different problem now.  X86_Orcallator appears
to be running OK but none of the graphs appear to have been updated.
Yet, the normal orcallator process for my unix/linux servers is updating
the graphs OK.

When I run x86_Orcallator in verbose mode it says it can't process some
data (for a couple of sites) stating:

"/usr/local/orca/bin/orca: warning: cannot process
`/var/orca/x86_orcallator/[insert server name]/[insert date]"

but all the others it states it is, "Loading new data from group
orcallator for [insert server name]."

Any ideas?

Cheers

Brian