[Orca-users] procallator to collect compaq array controller disks

Hyouk Chang hchang at globeop.com
Tue Jul 8 13:37:32 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot. It works now

Just little more detail for someone like me

I was able to grep cciss from roccol-2008-06-29-000* file from any orca
client box
And found it is part_rd_cciss/c0d0

So I went to orca server and modified procllator.cfg where it says

data                    dis _rd_(.*)/s
data                    part_rd_(.*)/s

And it is now showing disk IO

Thanks again