[Orca-users] Changing the size of the graphics

Daniel Bragion danielbragion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:16:46 PDT 2009

Hi.
I`m using this tool to make some graphics but i'm with some problems.
I want to change the size of the graphics but i can't find the information that help me to do that.
The graphics, by default, are created with 595px × 277px, but i want to change this for 841px × 377px.
How can i do this ?

Thanks.
Daniel