[Orca-users] Changing the size of the graphics

McCoy, Leo Leo.McCoy at KBM1.com
Wed Mar 18 10:36:32 PDT 2009

The entries you're looking for are in the plot statements of your orcallator.cfg file.  I've only got the plot_width entry, but I think the other may be plot_height.  My plot entries look like this:

plot {

title                   %g TCP Reset Rate

source                  orcallator

data                    tcp_Rst/s

line_type               area

legend                  Number TCP resets/s

y_legend                Resets/s

data_min                0

plot_width              800

href                    http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#TCP_reset_rate