[Orca-users] Changing the size of the graphics

Daniel Bragion danielbragion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:07:32 PDT 2009

Thanks !!!!
Daniel

Subject: RE: [Orca-users] Changing the size of the graphics
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:36:32 -0500
From: Leo.McCoy at KBM1.com
To: danielbragion at gmail.com; orca-users at orcaware.com

The entries you’re looking for are in the plot statements of
your orcallator.cfg file.  I’ve only got the plot_width entry, but I
think the other may be plot_height.  My plot entries look like this:

plot {

title                   %g TCP Reset Rate

source                  orcallator

data                    tcp_Rst/s

line_type               area

legend                  Number TCP resets/s

y_legend                Resets/s

data_min                0

plot_width              800

href