[Orca-users] Changing the x-axis

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 25 13:16:36 PDT 2009

Quoting Daniel Bragion <danielbragion at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
> I just want the labels to be: week 4, week 5, week 6.
> Exactly the same of the example that you sent (
> http://www.orcaware.com/orca/stats/procallator/procallator_gw.oware.com-monthly.html
> ).
> In my version of the Orca (the last one), by default, it do the label in
> days.
> So, maybe a solution  would be get a old version of the Orca.

That will cause other problems - like missing updates for new linux
kernels. But given David's comment, it might be interesting to grab an
older version (I am on subversion r410) and run it with your existing
rrdtool install. That would let you know if the change is in the Orca
part or the default graphs from RRDtool.