[Orca-users] Statistics on a per user/per project basis

egrama egrama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:02:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like very much to be able to get those because I have a server with
a few databases under different users and I would like to see how much cpu
or memory each of the users are using. Something like the output of prstat
-t.
Did anyone solve this before me ? Can orca be patched to collect this data
or should I do some independent script to parse the output of prstat and
update the rrds ?

Regards,

Emil