[Orca-users] Changing the x-axis

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:15:48 PDT 2009

I guess I am not clear on exactly what the original poster wanted. Is
it an issue with the grid spacing in the monthly graphs? Or is it just
that you want the labels to be: week 4, week 5, week 6, etc.? When
looking at my stats, that is what I get by default (but I am running a
very old version of Orcaware). That is also what I see in the example
stats:

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/stats/procallator/procallator_gw.oware.com-monthly.html