[Orca-users] "segmentation fault"

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue May 19 10:18:42 PDT 2009

> There appears also to be no clear instructions available (a complaint I
> have made in the past) on how to install Orca.   I have only the
> all on Solaris 8 and 9, rather than 10 and he left no documentation
> behind him either.

Oh, forgot to mention, you can browse the current Orca build tree by
clicking the 'revision number in the Subversion repository' link (in the
Download section aforementioned).   The INSTALL file noted in the
previous email can be found in this directory:

http://www.orcaware.com/svn/repos/orca/trunk/

Cheers,
--Dragon