[Orca-users] NFS graphs not working

Troy E Miles troy.miles at netideasinc.com
Fri Feb 25 13:51:57 PST 2011

Afternoon,

None of my NFS graphs are coming up.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  I'm running orca on Solaris 10 x86.

Sorry for the vague email.  Please email me with any additional questions.

Troy

Troy E. Miles
Senior Systems Administrator
NetIdeas, Inc.
9000 Lincoln Drive East, Suite 122
Two Greentree  Centre
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
troy.miles at netideasinc.com
856.988.1322 x2302 (W)
609.792.6406 (C)
856.988.6347 (F)

"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the
beauty of the good." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
--
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to NetIDEAS, Inc.
and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information, which is