[Svnmerge] 1.3.1 backports?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Mar 7 09:49:51 PST 2006

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:06 AM, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since 1.3.1 is approaching, is there anything we may want to
> backport to it?
> I'm sure there are quite a few fixes which are reasonable enough
> for 1.3.1. By
> a quick inspection of the log:

Giovanni,

There's already a branch

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/branches/1.3.x-svnmerge.py/

that's been voted to be merged into 1.3.x:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/branches/1.3.x/STATUS

There's still revisions that have gone into trunk that are not merged
into the merge branch.

It would be good to just have the 1.3.x branch reflect trunk
exactly.  So after the 1.3.x-svnmerge.py branch is merged into 1.3.x,
it would be good to take the remaining revisions over.