[Svnmerge] Re: svnmerge.py wiki?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue May 30 09:05:53 PDT 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> Martin Tomes <lists at tomes.org> wrote:
>
>> If you want to try it create an account on Subversionary and send me
>> your login name and I will set it up for you and give you the
>> required
>> permissions.
>
> Martin, many thanks for your offer, it is appreciated. I gave a
> look to Drupal,
> but I think I prefer a Wiki solution, if possible at all. It seems
> that Blair
> is going to setup a wiki, so that should sort things out.

The Wiki is set up at

http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Currently, it appears that there are no public Wikis for Subversion,
so I'm offering this one for the community for svnmerge and
Subversion itself.  Subversionary was an open wiki, but was closed
due to spam.  I'm hoping that this will not happen with this wiki, as
I've set it up to require user registration before pages can be
created or modified.

I'm using Mediawiki to run the wiki, the same software used to run
Wikipedia.

Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
<blair at orcaware.com>
Subversion training, consulting and support
http://www.orcaware.com/svn/