[Svnmerge] Skipped missing target: 'file'

Moshe Gurvich moshe at varien.com
Tue Nov 21 15:47:15 PST 2006

Hi All,

I'm having a problem which i think was mentioned on forums before:
http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/svnmerge/2006-February/000211.html

Although the original version of svnmerge.py i had was from 2006 June,
I've think i have the same problem..

The sequence of my actions was something like that:

svnmerge.py merge
svn revert . -R
svnmerge.py merge

Now there are few files that won't be updated using svnmerge anymore.
For these files it always says: " Skipped missing target: 'file' "
The files are there.

I've tried to:
* remove/upadte the files themselves
* remove/create the files from head repository folder
* uninit / init working copy
* update svnmerge.py to latest version

Nothing works..

Please help me!