[Svnmerge] svnmerge avail uses outdated branch URL

Norbert Unterberg nunterberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 02:10:57 PDT 2006

I am trying svnmerge for the first time, and I am having problems:

I created a branch from tag without speifying a branch name, so my
branch was named

   /branches/trunk

I then renamed /branches/trunk to /branches/mybranch.

then i run svnmerge init.

Now when I run svnmerge avail in the branch, I only get the error message

svnmerge: command execution failed (exit code: 1)
svn log --quiet -r1791:1813 "http://myserver/svn/pmc-drive/pmc/branches/trunk"
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/pmc-drive/!svn/bc/1813/pmc/branches/trunk'
svn: '/svn/pmc-drive/!svn/bc/1813/pmc/branches/trunk' path not found

Somehow scnmerge uses the original branch name without noticing the
branch rename.
What can I do?

Using svn and svnmerge from subversion 1.3.2

Norbert Unterberg