[Svnmerge] svnmerge avail uses outdated branch URL

Norbert Unterberg nunterberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:51:48 PDT 2006

2006/9/21, Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer.com>:

> The easiest thing you can do is to manually prop-edit the
> svnmerge-integrated property in the main directory of your trunk, and rename
> the branch name in it accordingly.

I thought something like that, but my trunk does not have any
svnmerge-integrated properties. I just ran svnmerge init on the
renamed branch. And in the branch there is only one
svnmerge-integrated property that points to the trunk.
So I have no idea where svnmerge knows the wrong (old) branch name
from. Perhaps because it backtracked the branch with a --stop-on-copy
log command?

However, I will kill the branch and start over with a fresh branch from trunk.

Thank you for your time, anyway
Norbert