[Svnmerge] svnmerge init with Bidirectional Merging Yields svnmergeavail Error

Norbert Unterberg nunterberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:20:28 PDT 2006

2006/9/29, Giovanni Bajo <rasky at develer.com>:

> Specifying "src" has a specific semantic. Read carefually the output of
> "svnmerge.py help init", since ir might or might not be what you want.

My version of svnmerge.py does not tell me anything about "src". It
does not even exist:

P:\>svnmerge --version
svnmerge r19364
  modified: 2006-04-14 02:24:40 +0200 (Fr, 14 Apr 2006)

Copyright (C) 2004,2005 Awarix Inc.
Copyright (C) 2005, Giovanni Bajo

P:\>svnmerge help init
usage: svnmerge init [OPTION...] [HEAD]

Initialize merge tracking from HEAD on the current working directory.
[...]

What is the specific semantic of "src" is, or where can I read more about it?

Norbert