[Svnmerge] problem using svnmerge

golan davidovits golandav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 03:33:14 PST 2007

The reproduction is simple. Just change same line of a file both on Trunk and Branch
run svnmerge.py merge (Trunk2Branch) and resolve the conflict by selecting "mine" via
editor (such Tortoise). When you merge back to Trunk you will still get the conflict.
For example:

Trunk -> "Trunk line"  Branch -> "Branch line"
I resolved the conflict by selecting "Branch line"
Then merged back to Trunk and still got the same conflict
Trunk -> "Trunk line"  Branch -> "Branch line"