[Svnmerge] Problem running on windows

Martin Ritchie ritchiem at apache.org
Wed Jan 17 05:26:53 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm wanting to use svnmerge to handle merges on a OSS project I'm
working on however I get the following error:

...branch\testbranch> svnmerge init
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<string>", line 1963, in ?
 File "<string>", line 1896, in main
 File "<string>", line 619, in get_merge_props
 File "<string>", line 613, in get_revlist_prop
 File "<string>", line 250, in launchsvn
 File "<string>", line 221, in launch
WindowsError: [Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified:
'%SystemRoot%\\system32\\cmd.exe /c svn propget --strict
"svnmerge-integrated" "."'

I'm using the windows executable from your website in and executing in
the branch directory.

I can run the svn command line that the WindowsError lists and it
works fine. My SystemRoot is specified and running
%SystemRoot%\\system32\\cmd.exe works ok.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Martin Ritchie