[Svnmerge] Pending patch to handle svnmerge-integrated property conflicts

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Jul 5 04:43:31 PDT 2007

On 7/5/2007 8:29 AM, Raman Gupta wrote:

>> How about simular conflicts on the svnmerge-blocked property?
>> Is that also fixed already? I raised that issue March 29 already, but
>> I'm still waiting for the solution.
>
> To tell you the truth I was under the impression that any patches
> submitted wouldn't be committed anyway...

This is a little exaggerated. Your patch I just reviewed, albeit very
simple, was very controversy and spawned a large thread. I'm not
completely satisfied with my review either.

Feel free to pass by me other patches (add an explicit CC to my e-mail
address). I can't promise anything, but I will try to have a look.

Make sure they're complete though (the mail should contain a complete
explanation of the intended effect, and the patch should include a
testcase). This helps me a lot while doing the review.
--
Giovanni Bajo