[Svnmerge] Reflected blocks

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 10 07:50:42 PDT 2007

Michael Willmott wrote:
> Since it looks like things are getting committed again, could I ask that
> this patch for reflected blocks be reexamined.  I am currently using
> this patch quite happily and with no apparent issues.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2n3o42
>
> This followup message suggests it was ok to commit, but it doesn't seem
> to have made it into the repository.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3xk7az
>
> Unfortunately I couln't find the patch by Rich Williams regarding
> initialised revisions in the list archive.

Thanks Michael.  Rich's related patch is here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.svnmerge.devel/310

Rich also submitted another patch, but he got some feedback and never
re-submitted... see this message and associated thread:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.svnmerge.devel/277

Maybe Rich or someone else with the inclination could pick up where
this left off?

Cheers,
Raman Gupta