[Svnmerge] Reflected blocks

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Tue Jul 10 11:38:05 PDT 2007

On 7/10/2007 4:50 PM, Raman Gupta wrote:

> Thanks Michael.  Rich's related patch is here:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.svnmerge.devel/310

I reviewed this patch and it is OK to commit it. There were some
comments to unify it to my patch to not show block revisions in
bidirectional merges, but I disagree with that, as they need different
codepaths anyway.

I would *love* if someone wrote a testcase for this though.

> Rich also submitted another patch, but he got some feedback and never
> re-submitted... see this message and associated thread:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.svnmerge.devel/277
>
> Maybe Rich or someone else with the inclination could pick up where
> this left off?

If somebody does, please address my previous review in that thread. Then
explicitally CC me on the patch submission and I will do the review.

Thanks!
--
Giovanni Bajo